Revo App Permission Manager v1.1.030 [MOD Ad-Free
Get more control on your security with Revo App Permission Manager Pro.
More powerful and more thorough than ever.
Once you pay for the application you will be able to use it on unlimited devices with the same accout.
Why is good to have a App Permission Manager? Have you ever given an app on your phone permission to do something without a second thought? Even sensitive permissions, like access to your camera, microphone, and location are often enabled without batting an eye.
The main aim of the app permission is to protect the privacy of an Android user. Android apps must request permission to access sensitive user data such as Contacts and SMS, as well as certain system features such as Camera and Internet. Depending on the feature, the system might grant the permission automatically or might prompt the user to approve the request.
Now the Professional version of Revo App Permission Manager provides more comtrol of everything. Take a look and see the risky permissions you are giving to some applications without knowing.
– Allows applications to discover and pair bluetooth devices
– Allows applications to change Wi-Fi connectivity state
– Allows applications to open network sockets
– Allows an application to modify global audio settings
– Allows applications to perform I/O operations over NFC
– Allows a companion app to run in the background
– Allows using the device\’s IR transmitter, if available
– Allows an app to use device supported biometric modalities
– Allows access to the vibrator
– Inn-app purchase and subscription
– Allows an application to send SMS messages
– Allows an application to record audio
– Allows an application to initiate a phone call without going through the Dialer user interface for the user to confirm the call
– Access to precise location
App Features providing strong security options:
1. Lists installed apps according to their risk priority (High Risk, Medium Risk, Low Risk, No Risk)
2. Search bar for easily finding of an app
3. Detailed description of permission privileges the app enjoys.
4. Easily remove any risky permissions (Android version 6.0+)
5. Sort apps by high and low risk level
6. Permission viewer: Filter easily apps by permission group categories /Calendar, Camera, Contacts, Location, Microphone, SMS, Storage, Phone, Sensors/
With Revo App Permission Manager only you can decide whether to enable app permissions individually or to revoke them any time providing the best security and control you deserve!
Post a Comment