Download Chainfire3D Pro Apk Latest For Mobile DevicesChainFire 3d captures the graphics of the game, then convert it to a low quality and then sent it to the processor/GPU. Now the processor can handle it. In CF3D Pro Apk, you can automatically load that settings. Put the plugins into the Internal Memory (you can put it anywhere, CF3D will automatically detect it). Open the app Select install CF3D driver and restart the phone again open the app and select install plugins/shaders (it will search and install). Check everything inside Default OpenGL settings, you have to load the plugin.
See also : SuperSU PRO Apk
- CF3D OpenGL driver
- Handy shortcut to toggle on/off
- Supports red, green, blue, amber, salmon and custom (pro only) modes
- Global OpenGL manipulation
- Reduce texture size
- Reduce texture quality
- Unroll textures
- BGRA emulation
- Load plugins
- Replace shaders
- (Pro) Disable Chainfire3D detection
- (Pro) Dump all shaders
- (Pro) Force depth buffer size (EGL)
- (Pro) Force MSAA (MultiSample Anti-Aliasing) (EGL)
- (Pro) OpenGL manipulation on a per-app bases
- (Pro) Fix market settings
- (Pro) Manage installed plugins and shaders
- (Pro) Backup and restore settings, plugins and shaders
- OpenGL ES 2.0 (every 1ghz+ phone has this
- SuperUser / Root device
- Writable /system (it will try to remount system as read/write when needed, but the changes need to stick between reboots)
- S-OFF ?
- Having root access from recovery is a big plus to solve problems if you run into them (run "/system/lib/cf3d_uninstall.sh" as root to remove the driver and restore the old one)
Plugins are .so files called libGLEMU_xxxxx.so . They should be wrapped in a libGLEMU_xxxxx.zip file. Simply put this zip file on your /sdcard, and use the "Install Plugin" option in Chainfire3D.
1. Download Chainfire 3D 3.3 Pro + plugins
2. Install Chainfire 3D 3.3 pro apk
3. Choose Plug-ins file, unpack it in SD.
4. Open Chainfire 3D then allow superuser.
5. Select the CF 3D Driver, and then Install.
6. Restart your device !!
7. Start the Chainfire 3D and select the item Install plugin.
8. Wait till it found plug-ins .zip file
9. Install :
* libGLEMU_POWERVR (for PowerVR)
* libGLEMU_NVIDIA (for Nvidia)
* libGLEMU_QUALCOMM (for Qualcomm)
10. Fix market setting
11. After this, go to Default OpenGL settings -> Use plugin
12. Choose POWERVR/Qualcomm/Tegra (according to your GPU or Certain games)
13. Minimize Chainfire3D !!
App Name : ChainFire3D
Developer : Chainfire
Category : Tools
Last Updated : January 21, 2018
Size : 334kb
Latest Version : 3.3
Requires : Android 2.1 and up
MD5 : 8aa788135552c55415aef588eb53f894
APK : CHAINFIRE3D PRO v3.3 Apk